VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Six Flags New England Next Week

Viper26

I'm visiting Six Flags New England next week, on Tuesday and Weednesday. Tuesday looks to be rainy while Wednesday has good weather. I plan on getting Wicked Cyclone my 50th coaster credit (I'm only 2 away) as it's my first RMC. Any ideas on what time I should do rides?

My suggestion would be to go to Wicked Cyclone and NESS first. NESS, in my experience, has the slowest, most annoying line in the park so getting it out of the way immediately should be priority. WC and NESS are right next to each other, so hot up WC right after. You should be able to get multiple rides on it with almost no wait. After these, hit up Pandemonium as it's also right there and also gets surprisingly long lines. After that hit up Thunderbolt as it runs only 1 train. After that it shouldn't matter what order you ride anything. I'd hit up HH after those 4 rides if you are into waterparks. Their HH is better than ours and before 12 the lines will be very low.

Hope that helps!

My suggestion would be to go to Wicked Cyclone and NESS first. NESS, in my experience, has the slowest, most annoying line in the park so getting it out of the way immediately should be priority. WC and NESS are right next to each other, so hot up WC right after. You should be able to get multiple rides on it with almost no wait. After these, hit up Pandemonium as it's also right there and also gets surprisingly long lines. After that hit up Thunderbolt as it runs only 1 train. After that it shouldn't matter what order you ride anything. I'd hit up HH after those 4 rides if you are into waterparks. Their HH is better than ours and before 12 the lines will be very low.

Hope that helps!

Thanks. The good thing is that I'm going during the week and one of those days it's forecasted to rain so hopefully crowds are lower than normal. I might do Pandemonium first followed by NESS then ride WC a few times in the front and back before doing both Boomerangs and Thunderbolt. I expect to do all of that by 12:30 if lines are short.

Out of my expierence, Wicked Cyclone had the longest line, Superman: The Ride in 2nd and then NESS. I would also check out the water park for a bit. The water park has a water coaster, Typhoon.

If two is your 50th then head straight to the north end. Hit pandy for 49 and then either Sky Screamer or Wicked Cyclone for your 50th. It's an awesome coaster. Definitely do Superman and don't skip Mind Eraser even though it's an SLC. The new trains have made it a very fun ride with no head banging any more.

If two is your 50th then head straight to the north end. Hit pandy for 49 and then either Sky Screamer or Wicked Cyclone for your 50th. It's an awesome coaster. Definitely do Superman and don't skip Mind Eraser even though it's an SLC. The new trains have made it a very fun ride with no head banging any more.

Ironically, I was planning on doing Pandemonium (49) before getting my 50th credit on WC. Thanks for the advice anyway.