VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Gr.Adv.Debate #49: What If Time Warner Still Owned Six Flags?

• 3 weeks later...

Agreed, I feel like there would also be more motivation to promote their IP so we'd probably get more shows, character meet and greets, and special events to correspond with new movie releases.

Also are Looney Tunes relevant anymore? Genuinely curious because I'm not sure if they are even still on TV anymore and if not, I wonder if we'll get to a point where kids think they are just mascots that Six Flags made up? I feel like Warner Brothers could really throw Six Flags a bone if they'd come out with something new from Looney Tunes but since they no longer own SF...that motivation isn't there.

16 minutes ago, Yoshi said:

They tried bringing back Looney Tunes but it looks like the show was unsuccessful

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Looney_Tunes

That's like saying Scooby Doo wasn't successful cause it was only on for 2 years.

I liked the show; My favorites were Tad Tucker Vs. Bugs

11 hours ago, Yoshi said:

They tried bringing back Looney Tunes but it looks like the show was unsuccessful

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Looney_Tunes

Interesting. I'm not sure if I was aware of this or not it sounds vaguely familiar now that you mention it but I may just be wanting to remember it. 

11 hours ago, Coaster Justin said:

I liked the show; My favorites were Tad Tucker Vs. Bugs

Might have to see if I can find a few episodes. I'm interested to see what they did with it.

On 4/14/2018 at 7:12 AM, fs76 said:

Interesting. I'm not sure if I was aware of this or not it sounds vaguely familiar now that you mention it but I may just be wanting to remember it. 

Might have to see if I can find a few episodes. I'm interested to see what they did with it.

If you have Boomerang, they air sometimes there. If not, and you live near a library they're out but called Wabbit

• 29yrswithaGApass changed the title to Gr.Adv.Debate #49: What If Time Warner Still Owned Six Flags?
On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 5:31 PM, fs76 said:

Agreed, I feel like there would also be more motivation to promote their IP so we'd probably get more shows, character meet and greets, and special events to correspond with new movie releases.

Although this falls in the "would've/could've/should've" catergory(as well as Monday morning quarterbacking),but Time Warner could've/should've been more like ABC & Disney:get Warner Bros. tv shows to film at various SF parks,and TNT/TBS/Cartoon Network could run endless commercials for SF Parks.

Also Warner Bros. should've put the various outdoor arenas at the parks(like Great Adv.'s) for promoting WB recording artists:the parks could've been used for world-tour kickoff/grand finale celebrations,special reunions,etc. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/13/2018 at 5:31 PM, fs76 said:

hey with a willy wonka prequel in the works maybe get a willy wonka theme event at the picnic place maybe theme the picnic buildings as willy wonkas chocolate factory and maybe add a willy wonka stage show in showcase theater

On 5/21/2018 at 2:48 AM, ericthewanderer said:

Although this falls in the "would've/could've/should've" catergory(as well as Monday morning quarterbacking),but Time Warner could've/should've been more like ABC & Disney:get Warner Bros. tv shows to film at various SF parks,and TNT/TBS/Cartoon Network could run endless commercials for SF Parks.

Also Warner Bros. should've put the various outdoor arenas at the parks(like Great Adv.'s) for promoting WB recording artists:the parks could've been used for world-tour kickoff/grand finale celebrations,special reunions,etc. 

Did Paramount/Viacom/CBS ever use the parks for any of their shows (Great America might be a little North for Nick shows, but I think all of those shows are animated or soley in the studio)? There was The Brady Bunch, but that was KECO, not Viacom.

P.S. If Viacom ever built a park again (*cough**cough* Geauga Lake *cough**cough*)(and if Knight Squad gets renewed) I would like to see an area kind of like Disney's Jedi Academy meets the Ninjago Worlds in Germany and Denmark-and on steroids to become an honorary knight of Astoria. Might just be translating one of my ideas into an ip, but it just might work.

• 4 weeks later...

if they make a new looney tunes movie

they could better redo looney tunes seaport to bugs bunny boomtown and add a dark ride in koala canyon spot

Edited by harry2004

• 2 weeks later...

well since there is all new warner bros park in dubai and halloween events at the backlot and a skyway in the works

maybe warnermedia (new name for time warner) to buy village roadshow parks and six flags.

and they could promte every new movies, shows, or cartoons in six flags or village roadshow park.

like for the example: if a new looney tunes comes out, retheme looney tunes seaport into bugs bunny boomtown or if cartoon network gets popular again, retheme bugs bunny national park into camp cartoon network like six flags great america used to have.

and have a free willy show at australia seaworld park

Edited by harry2004