VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

GAH Staff Announcements!

29yrswithaGApass

It is with great pleasure that we announce today that our longtime member and moderator Yoshi has been appointed to Administrator on GreatAdventureHistory.com.  Yoshi has been a vital part of the success of our forums and galleries and his outstanding dedication and contributions are truly appreciated.

This announcement is the first of several that we will be making over the upcoming weeks as we enter a new chapter of the development of our site.

Thanks Yoshi!

• Like 3

22 hours ago, jdc12192 said:

Congrats yoshi! Thanks for everything you do for the site! 

Thank you

11 hours ago, scott said:

That's fantastic and well deserved.

Thank you

1 hour ago, GAcoaster said:

Thank you for stepping up! We can use the help :)

I'm glad to help

We are happy to announce that our longtime member Daved Thomson has been appointed a Moderator at GreatAdventureHistory.com.

Daved joined our site over ten years ago and has been a great source of information providing his insight about the park, especially during its earliest years.  We look forward to Daved's assistance as we further develop our site and introduce many new features celebrating the park across the decades.

Congratulations Daved!

Thank you, Harry, for the appointment and kind words.  And, "thank you" to all of the other key leaders at GA History for the warm welcome.  As I'm sure it has been for each of you, Great Adventure has been in my blood (and mind) since my pre-teen years.  I am eagerly looking forward to helping out wherever I can.  As I have mentioned to Harry many times before, the historical content of this website, in my opinion, is without compare.  I'm truly honored to work with each of you as the best theme park history site on the web only gets better.

The greatest day in my life is here.

• Like 4

As we continue expanding our site management team, it is with great pleasure that we announce that Tbone112499 has been appointed a Moderator at GreatAdventureHistory.com.

Tbone112499 (Tom) joins our team with a broad range of experience, having worked at Six Flags Great Adventure in recent years with numerous assignments across the park as part of the Ride Operations department.  This, along with his firsthand knowledge of GA which he gathered from years of visits ever since becoming a season pass holder in 2004, will make him a valuable resource as we continue to update and expand our site features especially dealing with the more recent park attractions.

Please join us in congratulating Tom!  

• Like 2