VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Six Flags Great Adventure Non Coaster 2020 ideas

DropDeadFuzy

10 hours ago, 29yrswithaGApass said:

The location of your Endeavour blocks out a large parcel of land that could be developed.  Twister was installed when the Great American Scream Machine was in place so the large lot behind the ride was occupied.

twister.jpg

I thought about that, but I wasn’t sure if the park would bother opening up that land when they have so many other dead and developable pieces of land available.  They could fit a decent sized kids area in that spot if they wanted to use all of the land.

10 hours ago, Six Flags FUN! said:

Bugs Bunny Boomtown/DC Super Friends area would be help for Great Adventure to keep the kids to bring kiddie train back to new kiddie areas in the future.

Bugs Bunny Boomtown:

-Bugs Bunny Railroad Express

-Tweety's Treehouse

-Daffy's Submarine Voyage

-Yosemite Sam's Sailing Away

-Taz Tornado

-Speedy Gonzales Hot Rods

-Road Runner Express (New kiddie coaster)

-Bugs Bunny Barnstormer

-Looney Tunes Playground

-Porky Pig Motor Cars

DC Super Friends:

-Batwing

-Superman Tower of Power

-Wonder Woman Lasso Flyers

-Joker's Funhouse Coaster (kiddie coaster)
-Green Lantern Flight of Power

I do agree with you about new kiddie coasters, but:

Bugs Bunny Boomtown (National Park)

-Looney Tunes Character Carousel (Camp Carousel)

-Road Runner Railway (from Seaport, behind Wilderness Theater)

-Bugs Bunny Ranger Pilots

-Daffy Duck's Hot Air Balloons

-Porky Pig's Conestoga Wagons (instead of Camp Wagons)

-Wile E. Coyote Canyon Blaster

-Taz Tornado (from Seaport, replaces water tower)

-Pepe Le Pew's Hearts Aweigh (from Seaport, behind Conestoga Wagon along with third entrance)

DC Super Friends

-Green Lantern: Flight of Power (NEW Vekoma jr. Invert covering Seaport Area)

-Scarecrow's Barnstormer (Bugs Bunny Barnstormer relocated to the site of the car ride, which would be removed)

-Batwing (Air Safari)

-Robin's Soaring Scooters (Flying Scooters in car ride area)

-Superman Tower of Power (new drop tower in palce of Jumpin Joey)

Third area-Plaza Bazaar (behind El Diablo)

-Gira (Raja's Rickshaws, Spanish for to Turn)

-Sky Zooma's new (Spanish name) should fit with flying and exploration

-Elefantes (Air Jumbo)

-Adventure Express (train)

-New play structure to fit the market theme

Also, remove Seaport Eats and build The Iceburg lounge next to  Penguin's Blizzard River (Congo Rapids) to make an excuse to keep a haunt back there

11 hours ago, DropDeadFuzy said:

A Zamperla Air Race 8.4 would fit in wonderfully I feel in the Boardwalk are and name it Spinzanity. 

That is one of the rides I have been hoping Six Flags would start buying.  It looks like Nickelodeon Universe at American Dream is supposed to have one of the six arm versions.

• Like 1

i have a idea for a nitro/superman makeover

keep the blue supports but repaint the yellow to red and demolished the current nitro queue line for a indoor themed queue line themed to daily planet offices

located in where nitro grill/captain jacks grill is, used the nitro queue line for a indoor cyborg like ride that six flags new england getting themed to lex luthor,

here the story:

when you enter the queue line, the preshow video plays: villains of superman: lex luthor and bizzaro have escape and causing mayhem in metropolis, lex luthor plans to take over metropolis using the kryptonite cannon created by lex luthor, when they walk into the next room is the empty offices room, where some computer screens plays superman the animated series episodes, than you see clark running out of the office building to become superman in a screen that give you illusion of someone at the window, then you go up stairs into the loading station that was turn from a metal box building into a daily planet themed station for the ride, and the ride begins complete with sounds and noises from superman, bizzaro, and lex luthor. just we reach the final brake run the screen appear that superman have stop bizzaro and lex luthor and tell us it is now safe to leave. as we  exit down the stairs we go into daily planet gifts where nitro photos and garden area in front of nitro is now

what did you think of my ideas for superman/nitro retheming

On 11/21/2018 at 6:51 PM, harry2004 said:

keep the blue supports but repaint the yellow to red and demolished the current nitro queue line for a indoor themed queue line themed to daily planet offices

located in where nitro grill/captain jacks grill is, used the nitro queue line for a indoor cyborg like ride that six flags new england getting themed to lex luthor,

here the story:

when you enter the queue line, the preshow video plays: villains of superman: lex luthor and bizzaro have escape and causing mayhem in metropolis, lex luthor plans to take over metropolis using the kryptonite cannon created by lex luthor, when they walk into the next room is the empty offices room, where some computer screens plays superman the animated series episodes, than you see clark running out of the office building to become superman in a screen that give you illusion of someone at the window, then you go up stairs into the loading station that was turn from a metal box building into a daily planet themed station for the ride, and the ride begins complete with sounds and noises from superman, bizzaro, and lex luthor. just we reach the final brake run the screen appear that superman have stop bizzaro and lex luthor and tell us it is now safe to leave. as we  exit down the stairs we go into daily planet gifts where nitro photos and garden area in front of nitro is now

Medusa, it's technically improving a pre-existing ride, I think it counts as a non-coaster addition because the main premise of the investment is theming and a new queue, not the coaster on top of that

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 11/21/2018 at 6:51 PM, harry2004 said:

here the story:

I want it themed to Grid smh