VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 3 - 2018: Expand Menu Options

DAY03.jpg

Recently it seems that the number of available food options has been reduced to a small subset of what was offered just a few years ago.  Many new food outlets have opened and often kick-off with an ambitious menu but that slowly but surely is reduced to standard fare like hamburgers, chicken strips, and pizza.  There are exceptions including new menu items during Fright Fest and Holiday in the Park, but we would like to see more variety offered year round.

The rumored “Chop Six” for next year will definitely give the dining pass a huge boost (if it was on the dining pass of course).  Putting Mama Floras on the dining plan as Primos Pasta was also a huge step.  Slowly but surely, I think the park is starting to have more options, on the dining plan at least.

I know this is far-fetched for Six Flags,but my 3 main ideas for expanding the menus are:

1-add their own microbrew.There are numerous companies that sell self-contained brew-on-site systems that require minimal training and upkeep.

2-add their own ice cream factory.Like with the microbrew systems there could be a made-on-site ice cream parlor.

3-Get connected with the local trade schools and community colleges that feature foodservice training.The professors/instructors who teach the classes in the off-season would be the foodservice supervisors at the park during the season;if the students get a good enough grade during the class they are offered full-time employment during the summer(and now with HITP,probably winter too).