VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 6- 2018: Finally Install Skyline on The Dark Knight Coaster Building

DAY06.jpg

With the Wonder Woman Lasso of Truth ride opening right next door, this is the perfect chance to finally install the skyline which was suppose to be applied to The Dark Knight Coaster's ride building back when it opened in 2008.  Regardless of why it was cut, the new cityscape would truly add to the theme of the area and bring new excitement to this often overlooked attraction.

• 29yrswithaGApass changed the title to Day 6- 2018: Finally Install Skyline on The Dark Knight Coaster Building

I always think of the GreatADVENTure calendar when I look at The Dark Knight Coaster's facade. With Wonder Woman opening it would be a great chance, but of course I wouldn't hold my breath. Still, I guess we can finally check off the "reopen old country" wish once and for all. Has anyone thought of making a list of our wishes that actually did come true?

• 1 month later...
On 12/6/2018 at 4:26 PM, GAcoaster said:

DKC is a fun little ride, and when it opened with the full theming it was well done. It's a nice intermediate coaster for the kids who aren't big enough for the B&Ms. 

I really wish all the theming still worked, not nearly as well done as when I first started riding it. I know that it's Six Flags, but a lot of stuff is missing like Joker saying "Why so serious" in the tunnel, and the voice coming over the speaker in the pre show room telling you to evacuate.