VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 7 - 2018: Offer More Great Adventure Specific Merchandise

DAY07.jpg

So many of the park's shops are filled with super hero merchandise that it is very hard to find many Six Flags mementos let alone Great Adventure specific ones.  (Except for apparel - that selection is great!)   How about bringing back some Great Adventure classic theme park souvenirs that so many of us grew up with and love to collect.  Here is a short list:

- Poster-size park maps

- Postcards

- Magnets

- Pins/Patches

- Snow Globes

- Pennants

• Like 2

• 29yrswithaGApass changed the title to Day 7 - 2018: Offer More Great Adventure Specific Merchandise
  • 2 weeks later...

The poster size park maps are definitely my favorite (I have several)!

Maybe they can print a limited amount for the season and number them.

Since Six Flags makes changes/additions to every park every year, a limited number of maps for the year should ensure little to no inventory at the end of the season.

Coaster Dynamix models would be great also. I have several from the Cedar Fair parks.

• Like 1

I agree Coaster Dynamix models would be great. If there was a Statix train for Nitro, I'd buy it without thinking twice (I just have Talon from Dorney right now). The Nanocoaster models would be nice to see as well.

I also have some generic Six Flags merchandise I have bought from the park in past years like a baseball that has "Six Flags Coaster Team" on it. I like it because I collect baseballs but would have preferred to have the baseball mention Great Adventure somewhere on it.

• Like 1

About 20 years ago BGW had a t-shirt that said "The Fearsome Four" or something like that,and it had the logos for LNM,BBW,Drachen Fire and Alpengiest.SF should do that for their parks-like for Great Adv. it could be "I survived a Great Adventure in Gotham City" and have the logos for B:TR,TDK,Justice League and Cyborg.

And on a side note:back when the Giant Teepee was still around (about 10 years ago more specifically),I ducked in there to see what stuff they had.Unfortunately there was no kitchsy items like coon-skin hats,but even stranger was there was a rack of t-shirts that said "Great America"! 

• 2 weeks later...

I like some of the ride specific Mech. but it seems like if it is not branded with DC stuff it is hard to find. I find all of my six flags labeled stuff at attitudes and the candy shop by the sea lion show. Can not find this years ordainment if someone wants to pick me up one at the park i will pay for it