VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Movietown 2020!!

Hello everyone!! I hope you are having a WONDERFUL day!! Anyway, I'd like to share my ideas for an expansion of Movietown/DC Universe, my favorite area in the park due to where most of the rides themed to my fandom, DC Comics, are in. I hope to see this come 2020. Hey, if an autistic kid could send a posterboard to the Ride Information Booth asking for the Kids Train to return for the 2020 season (I saw this on my school trip to Six Flags), so can I with these rides I want to see happen!

We'd have Batman, Cyborg, JL, and Wonder Woman along with a NEW Gotham City area where Batman can bring back its original level of theming along with Prince and Seal music as well as Danny Elfman's original score in the queue! Also returning will be a NEW version of The Chiller, with a fixed launch, better elements, and a better queue with a reference to the infamous Bat Credit Card as well as Moloko, Arkarna, and Underworld music and Elliot Goldenthal's original score. Anyway, outside The Chiller will be the Mr. Freeze Zero Degrees, a Rotor with an AC inside! Pretty COOL! (ICE PUNS)

The Poison Ivy Tangled Train (a junior roller coaster) will be right next door along with the Scarecrow (an Orbiter) and Riddler Revenge (a Scrambler.) Catwoman Whip (a Mondial Shake) will be next to the Batman ride. Batgirl Motorbike Race (a classic Whip ride with cars that whip around when they go around the bend) will be near The Chiller, junior coaster and Rotor and be themed to the famous motorbike race scene in Batman & Robin! The Chill Zone will be rebuilt and renamed to Cyborg's Snack Station. The Batman arena will be called the Justice League Arena and be the meet & greet with hobos dressed as superheroes minus Cyborg because good luck on hiring a minority AND making a convincing costume. GAdv can also hold cosplay days where kids/teens/adults can cosplay as DC characters on this stage. If they ever get to host a DC convention, this is where they're holding it.

Around DC Universe, we'd have a Super Round-Up themed to Cyborg's arch-nemesis Grid, Wonder Girl themed swings, some other Teen Titans stuff for the younger kids, a Martian Manhunter themed flying carpet ride like a Rainbow, a Green Arrow ride, a Sinestro ride, the Slingshot relocated and called Nightwing, and the observatory being the Watchtower, a place where one can learn about the many DC characters featured in the park "in case they don't know them" (to quote Cyborg.) There'd be Titans Tower Snacks, which is a place that sells snacks for the kiddies (as Teen Titans/Young Justice is the theme for the kiddie rides) and Gotham Pizza Parlor, which serves pizza. 

BTW, Twister would be rethemed to Brainiac as it's adjacent to the Superman ride. And there'd be a Zamperla Endeavor themed to Black Vulcan replacing Green Lantern.

Tell me what you think!

Edited by DantheWoman

On 4/8/2019 at 5:43 PM, harry2004 said:

as long as they didnt call the new rotor "cool party" from the nightmare that is batman & robin, im be okay with it

LMAO they already had The Chiller

also nothing can top the Bat Credit Card

• 3 months later...