VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Welcome Past & Present Safari Team Members!

GAcoaster

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have! I didn't get into training but I am a tour guide which is a start. Have to start somewhere! Last year for auditions I was really nervous and didn't make it through which I was fine with. This year I knew what to expect and it was an easier audition which also helped and had the job offer that day!

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Another name to bring up is Brian Vidor. He is Out in California and owns two resturaunts at Santa Monica airport.. I have not talked to him since 1977 when we opened a safari in Japan. I will see if I can contact him. I saw Patty Myers in north NJ back in the 80's or 90's. She was living in the same town where I worked. Have not seen her since. I'll try to come up with some more names if I can.

Jake, we just heard from Brian Vidor and he has requested that I send you his email. I will do that tonight.

We would love to hear any stories you and Brian have about the early days in the Safari. He has sent some photos our way which we are thrilled to share.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...