VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Six Flags' Future Hotel Survey

22 minutes ago, photoguy said:

The survey I got was about ponytails...should men be allowed to have ponytails.....

I got the same one but I thought  it was more about long hair on men. it had lots of example pictures with men with buns and different styles of pony tales.

13 hours ago, scott said:

I got the same one but I thought  it was more about long hair on men. it had lots of example pictures with men with buns and different styles of pony tales.

My survery ended abruptly after I said the guy with the dreads in a ponytail didn't bother me. 

I'm only concerned about hair; male or female; if they are in food service. (Follow the guidelines-hair net, pulled back, etc) Otherwise, don't really care.

Edited by hollyferry
  • Like 1

You can’t go wrong with a hotel at the park. I always love staying at parks whenever I can. Kings Dominion probably has the best set up at the edge of their parking lot with a best Western and a 24 hour Denny’s attached. the pool area stays open till midnight so you can still swim after the park closes late during the summer.

Carowinds had a good hotel right across the street still within easy walking distance. 

And of course on the water at Cedar point I think it’s called the Breakers was ridiculously awesome! 

It’ll just turn into more money for them money from the lodging costs and money from longer stays and repeated visits I would always last longer for multi-day trips when I stayed on premises come home for rest go back out for the night time. Spend more money. 

I would always opt to stay within walking distance of any park. that would make a day trip turn into two or three days minimum definitely including mid week. 

“If you build it they will come...”

Edited by DRU