VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Nickelodeon Universe - Will you visit?

29yrswithaGApass

Nickelodeon Universe   

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan on visiting Nickelodeon Universe at the American Dream Mall in the Meadowlands?

• I already visited!
    • Yes, real soon.
    • Yes, someday.
    • No thanks.

Probably sometime next year. I want to wait until I see what the non grand opening pricing is and if there will be the option to just pay per ride or an all day wristband. I also want to wait until at least all the coasters are operational since I will likely visit only once or at the most once every few years and want to get all the coaster credits.

• 2 months later...

I already voted for "Yes, someday" but am not so sure now.

I have heard that some people visiting the park alone have been stopped by security at the park, in some cases multiple times asking why they are there and other security guards asking for ID even if they were just walking around the park, taking pictures of rides or sitting at a bench. If someone was doing something suspicious or causing trouble, I can see security stopping people,  but for someone doing nothing wrong, I don't feel like paying $50 or $60 to have that happen and take away any fun I had from visiting the park.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, GAcoaster said:

I've heard that attendance has been low. I have to wonder if this will be a big failure. 

When you charge $60 per person and don't allow people over 3 to get in free, Your not gonna get many people.

If admission was free and you paid-per-ride, It would probably be more crowded.

• 2 months later...