VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

DC Universe

I know I posted a thread about this before, but this one is more logical. Movietown should be rethemed to DC Universe. Here's what we would do:

• Add some more theming to Batman and TDK (especially the latter)
  • Add a flat themed to Poison Ivy somewhere in the area, and play "Poison Ivy" by Me'shell Ndegeocello and Ivy's dance theme from Batman and Robin in the queue
  • Add a ride themed to Grid near Cyborg
  • Add a ride themed to The Flash
  • Add a water ride themed to Aquaman (makes up for his absence in Justice League BfM)
  • Add a ride themed to Shazam. He needs more rides.
  • Play the soundtracks to all the DC movies (yes, this means we get to hear "Fun For Me" by Moloko.)

I hope you enjoyed.

Park could use an Endevour, but it will either be themed to Super Girl or Catwoman (Spin Meister location). Deja Vu could be moved next to Batman's entrance and get themed to Poison Ivy, a bucket Blasters themed to Penguin to finish off the late Old Country. Maybe something like Pandemonium at Great Escape or Cyborg at New England to replace Twister (Flash or Shazam), Slingshot should get moved to either El Diablo's spot or across from Ka's station. A Mack Power Splash where the go-karts and the old Sim building could work if diagonally from entrance with the splashdown in the top right corner of the go-karts. They could do a double-sided cubby thing once you reach the station with a Green light showing empty for queuing guests (and red for occupied)-you just need to remember the locker/cubby number to get your things. Station is single-sided, with the cubby/locker as a barrier. Use the sim building (or its area) for the entrance and exit. If anyone has any good ideas to retheme the parachutes, be my guest.

1 hour ago, Pineracer said:

Park could use an Endevour, but it will either be themed to Super Girl or Catwoman (Spin Meister location). Deja Vu could be moved next to Batman's entrance and get themed to Poison Ivy, a bucket Blasters themed to Penguin to finish off the late Old Country. Maybe something like Pandemonium at Great Escape or Cyborg at New England to replace Twister (Flash or Shazam), Slingshot should get moved to either El Diablo's spot or across from Ka's station. A Mack Power Splash where the go-karts and the old Sim building could work if diagonally from entrance with the splashdown in the top right corner of the go-karts. They could do a double-sided cubby thing once you reach the station with a Green light showing empty for queuing guests (and red for occupied)-you just need to remember the locker/cubby number to get your things. Station is single-sided, with the cubby/locker as a barrier. Use the sim building (or its area) for the entrance and exit. If anyone has any good ideas to retheme the parachutes, be my guest.

The Endeavour could also be themed to Black Vulcan, but I don't think Six Flags has the rights to the Hanna-Barbera characters anymore.

Twister should be rethemed to Brainiac.

The parachutes will be the Watchtower.

Boardwalk gets rethemed to Metropolis, just like at SFMM.

Who is Black Vulcan? the GP won't know who that is (Unless they are DC super fans and that is like 1% of the population)

people are tearing out there top spins and we have the similar Cyborg. With the times we are in, it makes sense they would tear it out

3 hours ago, Pineracer said:

Who is Black Vulcan? the GP won't know who that is (Unless they are DC super fans and that is like 1% of the population)

people are tearing out there top spins and we have the similar Cyborg. With the times we are in, it makes sense they would tear it out

Unless the GP were around in the seventies, of course!
Black Vulcan was a superhero who appeared on the Super Friends TV show. He later made an appearance on Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys but MovieTown is DC Universe on the Fright Fest map 2019 it showed a DC Universe entrance near Cyborg but they never put the entrance irl another entrance is also near Dark Knight I couldnt find a map of it but i swear there was an entrance

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2020 at 3:46 PM, Maddox121 said:

The DC areas in most of the six flags parks reek of late 90s. SFOG for the longest time, GADv currently, St. Louis just REEKS of it, Over Texas to an extent, etc.

Agreed but they've done a nice job with the more recent overhauls, specifically SFMM's DC Universe and the handful of DC Super Friends kids areas.

• 5 months later...

The DC areas in most of the six flags parks reek of late 90s. SFOG for the longest time, GADv currently, St. Louis just REEKS of it, Over Texas to an extent, etc.

That's to make us nostalgic for the Pre-52 era, when JLA was the latest edition of the Justice League before Snyder's take.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Honestly, GAdv's DC area does not have late '90s vibes to it at all; every character uses their New 52 art, The Dark Knight ride, Cyborg is mentioned as a member of the Justice League, Justice League BFM, etc. The only '90s ride there is Batman, but Burton is timeless, anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, I did an artistic piece about it: 

https://youtu.be/r3i1f6L0pbg