VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

RMC rumor on T-Rex - Post from Reddit

this is all rumor and I’m taking it directly from Reddit so who the hell knows.   I’m sure I could’ve posted this elsewhere but since there’s not much going on currently, I figured we could talk about it and discuss the probability of this being true or what else could potentially come from this.

I remember Alan mentioned that RMC was developing a middle of the road single rail coaster that's larger than the Raptor, but smaller than the T-Rex. Maybe they're prioritizing that project since it's a more natural progression than 200 ft max to 500 ft max.

• 1 year later...

I just watched Coaster Studio's RMC doc and Fred Grubb does mention that RMC is still developing the T-rex concept.

Another employee in the movie may or may not have also alluded to another future coaster type called the Brontosaurus. 

3 minutes ago, MarioSonic94 said:

Another employee in the movie may or may not have also alluded to another future coaster type called the Brontosaurus. 

That might be the new Fire in the Hole 2.0 coming to Silver Dollar City in 2023.  It's rumored to be a RMC project with a powered-style of coaster train.