VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Misc GA Mumblings

Up_Up_and_Away

Rather interesting I suppose. I like the idea of the corn maze being introduced to the walk through because I have always loved those, and think it will add another dimension to the attraction especially in the dark. Looking forward to the possibility of it f I begrudgingly decide to cough up the money for it.

Edited by JetsDevs4Lyf

• 4 weeks later...

I was at GAdv that night, I didn't see either the creepy axe guy or the Axe girls but I did get there late and did not make it over to PDC that night. I hate those Axe ads with the creepy ad guy.

Edited by The Master

How come SFGA doesn't have recycling trash cans for plastic bottles and stuff? Do they get a fee for all the W/M Waste Management advertising on the regular trash cans they have now? Just wondering. Seems hip and politically correct to be "green" now adays .

Upallnite, your request has been granted! Who says the park doesn't read what we write!!! :P

gallery_2_28_186785.jpg

Well it is suppose to warm back up so hopefully all the freak snow will be gone by Friday. I think the last time it snowed in Oct was way back in 1979 but that was a freak blizzard, not a freak nor easter which is not quite as bad. Hopefully this freak storm won't mess the parks up for the last weekend.

Was really amazing. Began my day at home in pouring rain yesterday with some local flooding, and by the time I got to UPS across town it had switched to complete snow with people coming from further west saying that some areas already had about 4 inches. Some really wacky weather. I'm just happy my brother didn't need a ride home from East Stroudsburg because 80 and 46 were shut down for a while.

I thought this year's FF was rather weak. It sucked that SF charged extra for the terror trails and they were not worth the extra money. I only did DF but I thought it was pretty weak and not worth the $5 at all, Corn Stalkers at Dorney was so much better and it was free. FF still has better shows like Dead Man's Party.

On my last visit of the season I took full advantage of the bargains that were all throughout the park. I ended up leaving with four large bags worth of merchandise including about 20 t shirts that were on sale for a remarkable $2.29 each at the shop near the Big Wheel. Looking back, I think I probably bought more merchandise all this season than any other year. Almost each visit I ended up picking up a couple items. I guess I was just doing my part to boost that per cap spending number! :)

^ I hear ya' I bought ALOT of Merchandise this year. Either stuff for my Kids, or the thing's I wanted for myself. Heck, You and I waited about 40min. to buy the Glow In The Park Light Up Hat. On my last visit I bought everything they had for Medusa (well, the stuff I didin't already have) And most of the Kingda Ka stuff with Tallest and Fastest on it. I wish they would Scan your Pass when you bought something, and gave some sort of discount for frequent buyers.