VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Children's Area Entrance Climb

29yrswithaGApass

I was assigned to work this attraction one day when the Parachutes were closed for high winds.  I had just bought a decent pair of sunglasses (the best minimum wage could buy) and I only owned them for a few hours before a kid I was assisting up the net destroyed them by ripping them off my face.  I remained very professional and guided him to the slides.  Although deep inside, I wanted to shove him so hard he would have shot out like a bullet from that tube!  :P

3ri8WC.gif

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, 29yrswithaGApass said:

I was assigned to work this attraction one day when the Parachutes were closed for high winds.  I had just bought a decent pair of sunglasses (the best minimum wage could buy) and I only owned them for a few hours before a kid I was assisting up the net destroyed them by ripping them off my face.  I remained very professional and guided him to the slides.  Although deep inside, I wanted to shove him so hard he would have shot out like a bullet from that tube!  :P

3ri8WC.gif

Thats a very interesting story!