VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2020 Great ADVENTure Calendar- Day 14- Offer Season Drinks Without the Sport Bottles

• 2 weeks later...

Not having to use the sports bottle this year has been wonderful.  I wonder how many more people would buy an "unlimited beverage pass" versus a refillable sports bottle that they have to lug around the park.  I can't be the only person who hates having to carry it.  Maybe in the end they would save money by not having to produce the bottles and sell more drink passes.

• Like 2

There's nothing worse than driving all the way to a park and having that moment of "Oh, crap! We left the bottle at home again..."  

I've done it at Six Flags, at Busch Gardens, and at Dollywood. It's like-- spend the money for the long term value, then forget the bottle and end up spending more money. 

• Like 2

Really not a fan of the cups this year and how the straws just dangle out with nowhere to put them. Also don't like how easy it is to get your cup stolen. I think I'd rather a Cedar Fair system where there's good cups that you can't refill unless you have your pass with you as compared to doing away with cups entirely.

I don't like the paper cups because, you'll get no lid or straw, and the cups alone are a lot of waste, I feel bad getting refills this year because you have to get a paper cup just to then pour it in the reusable plastic one. At least for me the plastic cups are only a pain when the park makes it that way, if I can bring the cup in a ride line and leave it in the station, not a problem, but when places like Cedar Point makes you use a locker on half of their coasters, then it is inconvenient.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...