VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Cyber Café

It was weird writing this one to think how much has changed in such a short time. The park was slightly behind the times in opening this, but its life was so short simply because smart phones just exploded and suddenly everyone had all the info they needed constantly wherever they were instead of being tethered to a computer. 

It was rather telling how much has changed seeing this screenshot:
2009_04_17_P1310201%20copy.jpg

Several years ago, during my first semester of community college, I went to Fright Fest on a random Saturday without realizing I had a paper due at midnight. I legitimately tried to write my whole paper on one of these computers, but it didn't work. I think they must've been running on Windows XP or something, but the computers at the time were too outdated & primitive. I had no choice but to leave the park way earlier than expected to write that paper.

I don't even remember what the paper was about or what class it was for. I just remember being bummed out that I had to leave Fright Fest only 2 or 3 hours after I got there.

Edited by nbadude44
  • Haha 1