VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

FlyOver Las Vegas

Sluggo77

Recently I was in Vegas and the team at FlyOver Las Vegas provided the opportunity to check out their flying theater experiences.  They are currently featuring two films, The Real Wild West & Iceland. 

Definitely had a great time visiting this attraction. Here’s a review / recap of the experience for anyone interested in checking it out.  

https://www.sfneonline.org/2022/05/08/soaring-over-the-real-wild-west-and-iceland-flyover-las-vegas/

CC3B9041-714F-4F21-B248-347F0A895DD8.thumb.jpeg.3b33f7f9dc7f80d8f96f37c4e5d89c5a.jpeg

Edited by Sluggo77
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, 29yrswithaGApass said:

I loved the write up on these attractions.  I have always been a fan of Soarin’ and would definitely stop in to ride these.  

Any idea how long the actual ride portion lasts?   The most disappointing thing about Soarin’ is the short ride time.  

Thanks!  I also really liked Soarin’. I didn’t time it but they advertise that it’s 8.5 minutes for the actual ride portion.  The Real Wild West was good but I liked the faster pace of the Iceland one even more. Place looks great inside.