VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2022 SFGA Advertisements?

Has anyone seen or heard any ads for Great Adventure this year.  Here we are going into June and I have yet to see a single tv commercial or print ad or heard any radio commercials for the park.  

The only thing I have run across is a Diet Coke can with a generic blurb on the side.  

5F10211A-B356-4B1A-A379-DBC7045B6A7A.jpeg

• Like 2

Interesting to see that you now have to go online to get the discount rather than bring the can to the park but I guess it makes sense since the people selling the tickets shouldn’t need to handle a used soda can.

Last year I saw a commercial for the park 2 or 3 times when watching a Phillies game even in FL since with MLB TV, I watch the Philadelphia broadcast, but nothing this year.

They've been doing a lot of ads on Instagram as well (since Fright Fest, actually). And their own social accounts are far more active, so looks like a shift in strategy there. The ads are pretty professional, too; much better than the TV ads under the last leadership team.