VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2022 Great ADVENTure Calendar- Day 17- Bring Back Poster Maps for the Park

• 2 weeks later...

I get they're trying to save money and get people to use the app, but some people still like to have a paper map to use or as a souvenir.

I think they should do what they used to do-- post maps around the park and sell poster maps in the shops. That way those of us who want a map can get one!

SeaWorld Parks stopped printing maps for the pandemic and made people us the app. Guests complained and now a printed map is available again. 

• Like 2

In addition to poster maps, bring back the pamphlet maps and the rack brochures. 

The park has seemed to have eliminated any signs of advertising.  Looking at the pamphlet racks on the Garden State Parkway or the NJ Turnpike you can find brochures for all sorts of places up and down the state of New Jersey.  It is ridiculous that Great Adventure feels they don’t need to be a part of that selection.  Out of site, out of mind - people are overlooking Great Adventure.  

• Like 3

I always would pick up a pamphlet map or park guide from each park I visit each year. I keep them in a box and it’s fun to occasionally look to see how the parks have changed over the years.

• Like 3