CablesEric

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres a puzzle for the 09 seson

it is not blurry or anthing its just a a puzzel so take a look

9-2.jpg

so now im realy thinking, so try and answer these questions were are they doing the consturction? Why are they doing consturtion? My only hint that I can give you is (only because i don't now the answer my self) is(don't look if you dont want clues, but highlight to read clues)

is that there is orange and green track in the bottom right hand corner. (shrek coaster?), it opeans May 15th (same day as the dark kinght anfd the fense looks like it's from Fontier Adventures.

so envestgate the photo and please tell em the new 2009 attraction

p.s please forgive my spelling and grammer mistakes

Edited by JetzFan14

That 'orange' is rusted rails. There is no 'Shrek Coaster'. Shrek is a Dreamworks film, and the park does not sponsor them. Medusa will be rethemed and most likely renamed, but not painted orange and green, and not themed to Shrek. And that post was not in the proper thread.

Mods, feel free to delete both our posts.

Edited by ChrisChavan

fine but i wiil ask again later. It's defintaly not medusa 2.0 because that's blue track. And the shrek coaster was only a very wild guess. The orange is DEFNATILY not rusted. just keep thinking

by the way my guess Daffy Diver

Edited by JetzFan14

fine but i wiil ask again later. It's defintaly not medusa 2.0 because that's blue track. And the shrek coaster was only a very wild guess. The orange is DEFNATILY not rusted. just keep thinking

The picture you are looking at was taken under the Medusa Sign/Entrance. The track you see is in fact rusted, it is the entry into the cobra roll. If you want to discuss this further, I'd suggest visiting the Medusa Retheme Thread.

Back on topic: I guess Batman The Ride.