VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

I NEED HELP!

southview2

Ok, Here in NC we have just started the new semester, we have 4x4. But anyways, as a junior, starting this year it is mandatory to start your senior graduation project paper, it has to be 12 to 18 pages long. Now the problem. I want to do mine on something to do with theme parks, but you have to have a basis, I was going to go toward what it takes to build a roller coaster, but the rules involved are complex, no wikipedia, or anything that has a .com , it has to be .net, .gov or.edu, anyone know anysites!? And next year for the product I have to have a mentor with 20 hours of shadowing, and a physical product, like model or sumthing, I was going to design a roller coaster on no limits and record my progress with screen shots and keep whatever data I needed to present before my judges and also make a model. Any ideas on topics or anything your help would be GREATLY appriciated, and the sites of course.

Thank you!