Runaway Train 1x

Blackbeard 1x

Big Wheel 1x

Fling 1x

Twister 1x

Dare Devil Dive 1x

Buccaneer 1x

Carousel 1x

TR: I went with half the school on Renaissance Day for the 3rd year in a row. Unlike the last two times, my friends Eli & Trevon brought their female friends who I never met before. I have nothing against them personally, but they were just SO DANG SLOW AND STUPID! Every time I walked over to a ride, they were distracted by a Boardwalk game or something stupid. So that really cheesed my off, but not as much as the fact that Ka was closed the whole day due to "technaical difficulty" :cursing: . Besides those two setbacks it was a really good day! The weather was really nice and everything!

Our first stop was Nitro, which was about a 5 minute wait considering the guys took forever to put their stuff in the ride locker. After Nitro -and a quick hello to Sue who just got off the train we were getting on- we headed over to Batman, which was about a 10 minute wait in the hot, cramped queue. The front row was definately worth it, and went by like that. Then we went on Dark Knight, which to everyone's surprise, didn't have a 1 hour+ wait. After a ride on Blackbeard, Buccaneer, and the improved Big Wheel. We had our awesome lunch at the Picnic Grove :Eat: .

After lunch, we spilt up into two sections. Trevon and a few of his friends went on the east side of the park, and me, Eli and the idiots went to the West. Because they were so slow and stupid, the only rides I was able to get with them was two rides on GASM and one- by myself- on RMT. I eventually found Trey's group and hung out with them for a little while on another B:TR ride. Then I reunited with Eli's group because we had reservations for Dare Devil Dive, unfortunately, we couldn't ride it in time for our pre-scheduled dinner, so we had to postpone. Since we had a little time left, we rode the Carousel for the heck of it. Then I had a quick dinner at Papa John's and a quicker ride on Fling, my favorite flat in the park. I met up with both groups at DDD and myself, Eli, and a girl named Jasmine were ready to ride it. Riding this was definately the highlight of the day, but since it's a crapload of money, I don't see myself riding it again in the future.

After a quick ride on Twister (which has a noticeably shorter ride length for some reason :( ), we headed over to El Toro, which was about a 30-minute wait with two trains running. Toro was the other highlight of the day. With only an hour left until we had to leave, we went over to S:UF which only had a 5-minute wait. I got to ride a second time since I accidentally got on the train before my friends, so I found an empty single seat and got really lucky :thumbup1: . After a solo trip to the Main Street Market to get a couple of new shirts, we reunited at the fountain and got ready to leave. I also noticed that the Big Wheel's lights were functioning, but I unfortunately wasn't able to get photos since it was time to leave.

Overall: 5 out of 6 Flags. As I've mentioned before, Despite the two major downsides, the day really went well for me. Last years' trip with the school was much, much better in my opinion. I'll post the pics when I have time.

It sounds like you had a good time despite your "anchors"!!!

:D I love the lines:

I have nothing against them personally, but they were just SO DANG SLOW AND STUPID!

Trevon and a few of his friends went on the east side of the park, and me, Eli and the idiots went to the West. Because they were so slow and stupid, the only rides I was able to get with them was two rides on GASM and one- by myself- on RMT.

Pics

im001507.jpg

We're finally here!

im001508.jpg

Looks good as new!

im001509.jpg

Mr. Six just doing his job

im001510.jpg

Bugs & Daffy seem excited

im001511.jpg

OMG opened gate!!

im001512.jpg

Our first stop

im001513.jpg

Money shot

im001514.jpg

Batman's missing his pants...embarissing..

im001515.jpg

preeeetyyyyy...

im001516.jpg

I love this thing :)

im001517.jpg

New outdoor show

im001518.jpg

I really need a camera with a better zoom feature

im001521.jpg

Awesome view

im001523.jpg

The remains

im001524.jpg

If only we knew what was happening inside...

im001525.jpg

Ninja shot

im001526.jpg

Just two guys chillin'

im001527.jpg

Impressive, most impressive

im001528.jpg

ME AM EXCITED!

im001529.jpg

Nitro's train got stuck at midday

im001530.jpg

Was this shower-thing here before, or am I just oblivious?

im001531.jpg

Kewl train shot

im001533.jpg

Flying over sunset

im001534.jpg

Time to say goodbye, Mr. Wabbit