VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Safari Wardens

Ken Moog was on a while back talking about the Happy Feeling Petting Zoo but has been a noshow since? Also I guess Rodney's (Butch) wife checked out the site but hasn't responded? I don't understand, those first years and even before the park opened were so full of excitement and crazy things happening! Remember the night "Rhino" escaped, Butch and I were on the tractor all night chaseing her until we finally got her back into the paddock! One thing for sure WE ALL had alot of FUN on the job getting ready to open the park!

Edited by Gary Hill

• 1 year later...

Hey Donnie and Gary,

Ed Chiles checking in. So glad I found this site, such incredible memories. Where is everybody these days? I'm in Florida on the west coast. Beautiful island named Anna Maria. Have three great beachfront restaurants and spend time fly fishing in Montana.

Ed

Edited by Ed Chiles

• 1 year later...

We need a reunion... it's been way too long! Gary, Leonard, Donnie, Dave, Jake, Ken have all checked in. Remember Dave Marino, AKA ' Hollywood" courtesy of Lion 2. He is just across the bridge from me in St Pete. We need to find Winks and Wolf and Ken and Patty Stevie and John King,and so many more. Holly crap... do you all remember the time Butch sent us to bring the 26 foot python w belly rot back to the surgery center. I think that the most afraid I have ever been. Actually I think almost all of the most fearful times of my life were in the safari park. We gotta do a reunion.