VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

08/18/09 trip to HH.

The Master

I went to HH around 5 PM for a evening trip, when I first walked I saw empty tubes floating down the river. I thought that maybe they added more tubes but no, they only had 1/3 of the river open. But other than the river being messed up I had a good time there and I slid 9 slides there. However I did feel sorry for the lone staff member on top of the Bada Bing tower, working all 3 slides by herself and you could see she was struggling hard. Years ago the Bada Bings used to have 3 life guards on top manning all 3 slides. Still the staff at HH are much friendlier than WWK's staff anymore. So unlike WWK, you can slide until the posted closing time without trouble or harassment at HH.

Sounds good. We have been closing the river down to just a 3rd lately around 5 as kinda a way to help push people out so there isnt such a mad dash when we actually close. And all of HH is suffering from shortage of staff right now, all departments are losing people everyday because of school, yesterday they couldnt open the lazy river, family slides or speeds because there wasnt enough people, so they opened about 2 hours after the park opened.