The Terror Trails 2009

Chiller

Which is better?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better this year?

• Escape From The Asylum
    • Demented Forest
    • I dont want to pay $5 to go through it after I paid to get into the park

This year, I thought the Asylum was 100% better than last year the actors really interacted well with you. Last year, it was just plain bad. The Forest was better last year than this year, but still good. The actors in the Demented Forest did not seem to be in to it as much as the Asylum people.

Thats just my opinion, what do you think? Is it the Asylum in Chillers former spot, where you are trying to break free? Or is it the Demented Forest in the former Koala Canyon/Riptide area with corn and demented creatures roaming the woods and coming after you?

Edited by Chiller

• 2 weeks later...

I have not been to SFGAdv. Given your explanation and the fact they are up-charges the Asylum strikes me just as the more appealing haunt.

i look forward to reading the responses from those who have been through them.

• 2 weeks later...

It depends. They're long, but have a definite homemade feel to them and aren't super scary. If you like the idea of going through a haunted house-type attraction, then it's probably worth it. If you want to try one, do Demented Forest first since it's better, and then you can choose to do Escape from the Asylum if you liked the first one enough to pay for another. Overall, though, I would say it's worth the $5 if you're just paying for yourself.

I didn't think Demented Forest was worth $5 compared to Dorney's more well done and free outdoor trails such as Backwoods, Terror Square, and Cornstalkers. They also have indoor haunted houses as well. But GAdv's FF does have much better shows than Dorney's Haunt (their shows suck).