VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

SIX FLAGS 2011!

warnerleroy

I think with all the excitement of the GA book, Six Flags should add a park history museum like they have over at Magic Mountain. All these wonderful photos could be displayed (they already use them in the wallpaper at the shops). Grab some of those old ride cars from the bone yard and have them out for people to see. They can pose in them like the bumpercars over the Exploratorium. If they still have the old costumes from the park's previous mascots they can be displayed. They can use an already pre-existing building for this. Just not sure what location this would be at in the park.

P.S. Is it just me or do you feel a little sadness when you are over getting on Nitro or the rapids and you look over the fence and see the boneyard. The rides just sit there with they're former glory decaying. A park history museum would be a great way to honor these former rides that were once part of a great amusement park.

"Don't threatin' me with a goodtime!"

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...