VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

My ideas for WDW

warnerleroy

Okay, its a muggy cold rainy midddle of

January, which makes me wish I was in Walt Disney World even MORE right now. This is an idea I've contemplated over the past few days, and then I sarted to read about Disney more and the problems guests complain about. Then, I started getting revalations about what should be done to keep the place "fresh". I know about Star tours 2 and the new Fantasyland, but still, these are things that me and MANY other fans consider needed!

First, Epcot. Guests complain World Showcase has nothing! Infact, it's just kinda a shoppin mall. Aside from the 2 rides and 3 films, it can get especially BORING if your not shopping or eating your way through the world. So, here are some ideas for World Showcase

1.Built the planned for Germany Rhine River Ride. But make this one a themed chute the chutes, like escape from pompeii, only with German scenes like El Rio di Tempo, but ending with a splash! Like SF, it can have a bridge too for spectators

2.For Italy, build a Venetian themed Gondola ride. It can either be an outdoor ride propelled by REAL people throguh gardens(I prefer this idea), or another boat ride like El Rio di Tempio, but more peaceful and relaxing.

3.ADD THE FUJI COASTER TO JAPAN! But make it a copy of Raging Spirits so it's a definite hit and not something that requires too much work

4.Build a fast food restaurant in france themed to Ratatouille with little animatronic mice moving around and watching you as you eat.

5.DEFINETELY MY BEST IDEA!!!! REBUILT A NEW VERSION OF MR. TOAD'S WILD RIDE FOR ENGLAND. Make it only one track this time, and use animatronics instead of those primative cut out figures like the original. Essentially make it an indoor, much shorter version of Rockit Rods from disneyland to ensure it doens't brake down, but is still thrilling. This ride would board in a Tudor Mansion in the back of the land.

6.YOu'll notice due to this new plan the only land without an attraction is Morocco because I believe Morocco is the only Pavillion thats actually more than just a shopping mall.

7.Change the dated Circle of Life Movie in the Land into a new enviormental movie themed to Wall-E.

Now for hollywood Studios

1.Use the never used Backlot Theater to house ANimagique, the show from Disney Studios Paris. This is pretty much a no-brainer. Cheap and popular attraction that would fit perfect in an used space. This show DEFINETELY needs to come stateside

2.Use the abandoned unused soundstage in the Pixar area for a Pizar version of Mermaid Lagoon from Toky DisneySea called Pizar Fun-Fair. Rides would include the Cars Royal Rumble, a Zamperla demolition derby like the one at Disney Studios Paris, The Incredibles FLyer, a Zamperla Kite FLyer, Carl's Fly-a-way, a UP themed version of a Zamperla Samba tower, and a Pixar meet n greet area much like the Toontown hall of Fame in Magic Kingom

Animal Kindom

1.Built BEASTLY KINGDOM!, but make it mostly clever theming and not extremely expensive attractions that caused it's demise in the first place.

2. Have a boatride that takes you through the Animal Scenes from Fantasia

3.Built a Voyage to the Center of the Easrth Dark Ride here!

I agree with all of those. I believe the pavillion that was built and planned for the German ride is there, but it is used for storage. I add bring a smaller one-track matterhorn for Germany, or something. Also, the Venice boats were planned, but never built. You're ideas were great, and I hope to see this happen!