VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

WDW makeovers

warnerleroy

As many of you already know, disney World's Enchanted tiki Room will be restored to its original glory after the Christmas fire. While I never hated Under new Management, I was thinking what if other rides(who need it more) can be returned to their formal glory for example

1.returning Journey Into imagination/ImageWorks to its original glory featuring the Dreamfinder esque storyline and upstairs imageworkd

2.Getting rid of Stich's Great mistake and replacing it with the ultra terrifying Alien Encounter

or any other thing you want to see changed(as in the infastructers there and can be changed, not needing to be totally recreated ala fanboy dreams of 20k Leagues and Skyway)

How about Replace "Stitch" with a Wall-E Attraction?

Animal Kingdom needs like 4 More Attractions to make it a full day

Epcot needs a Coaster (Maybe themed to "Up")

Honey I Shrunk The Audience needs to go for a New Film based on "Meet the Robinson's"

Soarin should get something that goes around the world instead of California

Animal Kingdom should Scrap Primeval Whirl's area and Replace it with a "Bugs Land" Kids Area

Give Animal Kingdom a Monorail so guests can see everything and it doesn't Ruin the Environment

How about Replace "Stitch" with a Wall-E Attraction?

Animal Kingdom needs like 4 More Attractions to make it a full day

Epcot needs a Coaster (Maybe themed to "Up")

Honey I Shrunk The Audience needs to go for a New Film based on "Meet the Robinson's"

Soarin should get something that goes around the world instead of California

Animal Kingdom should Scrap Primeval Whirl's area and Replace it with a "Bugs Land" Kids Area

Give Animal Kingdom a Monorail so guests can see everything and it doesn't Ruin the Environment

Honey I Shrunk The Audience was replaced with Captain EO