VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Stunt Show 2012?

Andrew M

It's been too long since the stunt arena had a show. The last show was Batman VS. Catwoman: Catfight back in 2005? i may be wrong thats just a guess.

Since Six Flags has yet to remove this arena either because they cant afford it or HOPEFULLY because they eventually plan on using it again, i wanted to starts a discussion

on remembering old shows and what you would like to see coming up in future years.

HONESTLY!! I named this Stunt Show 2012 because I think next year should be the year to reopen the arena. especially since its just been sitting there and I know

that alot of people would take the time out of their day to watch it. Also with the new batman movie coming out (cuz we really should have had one back in 2008 with TDK)

i think Six Flags should create a show themed around The Dark Knight Rises. When i was on IMDB and was looking at the movie pics one of the first things i thought was that

the pics reminded me of the old stunt show arena.

The Dark Knight Rises: Stunt Show - Batman takes on Bane and Catwoman.

There has never been a show with Bane and come on, who doesn't love Catwoman?

Other six flags parks had a Batman Begins Stunt Show that featured a model of the tumbler.

It wouldn't be too hard to make a model of the Batpod for Catwoman to ride (in case you haven't seen the movie pics added. Check out IMDB)

So what do you think should happen to the stunt arena in years to come?

it would be awesome if there was another show in the park, i hope something comes back, since my son isnt big on the rides, it would make his day more fun

That would be true since kids don't like big rides or most are not tall enough they should bring back the batman stunt show the ski show.