VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Six Flags Trip 9/17/10

batmanrobinchiller

My second trip to Six Flags in the 2011 season, and I loved every minute of it. This trip, I was just suppose to get my upgrade to the 2012 season pass. However, I convinced my father to let us stay for a little while (we got there around 4pm). Ironically, we stayed to the closing which was at 9 pm

yesterday. Oh boy, what a fun day that was. Anyway, lets get to the rides shall we? p.s(Props have been set around the park for the upcoming Fright Fest 2011. Its going to be great!)

- Since we had to upgrade to the season pass, we made are way over to Superman: Ultimate Flight first. The wait for Superman was not as bad as you would normally see. Usually it takes forever to get on the ride , but it took me literally, 5 minutes to make it to a line in the middle row. I'm not really a

Superman fan, but my family wanted to go on it, so I went with them.

- Next we made our way over to Green Lantern. Again, the line was not that usual 1hour waiting time. This took about 30 minutes and we were on (and did I mention front row?) I love Green Lantern, even with the negative reviews of the ride hurting you just below the belt. The force of the ride

is immense! I love the first seat on any ride!

- So after both Superman and Lantern, it was almost 6. We made our way over to The Plaza to ride El Toro. One of the best rides in the park hands down. The line outside the station was long (as usual). We got to the station in a half an hour, and we waited for front row for another 30. (but the wait

for front row is worth it) The ride is amazing! Whipping you from you seat over those hills is just breathtaking. So much air time!

- When we got off of El Toro it was about 7. By that time we were starving. We walked to Panda Wok (now Panda Express) and we ordered all the American Chinese food we could eat. (I'm Chinese lol I know whats real and what isn't). Anyways, it was still good.

- After Panda it was about 7:45. We made our way to Batman: The Ride. (One of the classic for me. Also, one of my favorites) It was dark and Batman is the best at night! Front row, we did not know where we were going. It was so dark! Batman's intensity is great in the front and back rows, and those

inversions can really get to you. Batman was unusually short last night. We got to the front row without a wait.

- After Batman, we went on Nitro. Pitch black with no lights... My favorite coaster of the day was riding Nitro at night. We sat in the front row and it was more than amazing...it was breathtakingly awesome!!! The first drop was better compared to a day ride, and the several hills after that were just as

exciting. Whipping through the forest, going 80+mph, with immense amounts of air time, Nitro provided it all. Nitro had a longer wait that normal (20-30min). It was almost time to go so we made our way over to Batman again.

- We rode Batman in the back row without a line again. Then we went on a third time. Lol (It was a "Batman-full" day)

- Ready to puke ourselves, we went on the Dark Knight to finish off the day. (it was 9:10 10 minutes after the park closed) This had a longer line than Batman. A quick little mouse ride to finish off the day!

Recap:

Rides-0

Roller Coasters- 8

-Green Lantern

-Superman: Ultimate Flight

-El Toro

-Batman: The Ride(3)

-Nitro

-The Dark Knight

Next trip... Fright Fest!

Nice! I wish I got the season pass this year. I haven't had a season pass since 09. I think Fright Fest is going to be scarier this year. It would be cool if the ghosts,clowns,etc. would ride with you. That never happened to me before in past years. lol

Ugh. Yeah that really sucks. The Log Flume would be a great ride for Halloween fun. I could imagine some creepy stuff going on behind the lake area. During Fright Fest the only place I will never go is near the lake front area. No lights, no people, a great place to actually get killed at night.