VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

PTR: April 7, 2012

nbadude44

Report: My family got to the park around 1:00 and I immediately went to get my 2012 season pass processed. Both Superman and Green Lantern had pretty long lines, so I went on Kingda Ka first, which was a 15-20 minute wait with three trains running. Next I immediately went over to El Toro and was able to squeeze in four rides in total, followed by three rides on Bizarro, each with waits of less than 20 minutes. I attempted to ride Twister and I actually got on the ride, but it experienced problems before it could start up, so I wasn't able to ride it. Unfortunately, both the Parachute Tower and Slingshot were closed the entire day so I decided to go to the east side of the park. I was able to ride Batman: The Ride, The Dark Knight Coaster, and before the day was out, two rides on Nitro. I was also impressed that the new Skyscreamer was topped off recently and I think it's a nice addition to the park's skyline. After we had dinner outside of the park, I was able to fit in a ride on Green Lantern and I was about to ride Kingda Ka once again just 15 minutes before the park was supposed to close, but as I was about to get on, it experienced some technical difficulties so I left the park aggravated.

Overall, it was a satisfying day at the park. The weather was nice, the crowds weren't too big and I was able to obtain my 2012 season pass! Hopefully, all of the new rides will be open by the next time I visit the park.

Rating: 5.5 Flags out of 6

Ridelist: El Toro 4x

Bizarro 3x

Nitro 2x

Kingda Ka 1x

Batman 1x

Green Lantern 1x

Dark Knight 1x

Edited by nbadude44