VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Rob's Trip Report 4/13/12

batmanrobinchiller

Alright you guys, this is my first trip report of the season! I took the opportunity to come to the park today since I wasn't working. After school, I drove to the park and I got there around 4:30-5pm. I passed the new security check and went straight through into the park. It really quickens the entrance process. I then proceeded to the one and only Kingda Ka. Ka would have been my second ride of the season (Green Lantern was my first ride in the pre-season) but you know the drill by now. I was waiting in the Ka line for about 15 minutes and it suffered from minor technical difficulties. I waited for another 30 minutes and it was already 5:50-6 so I made my way over to Bizarro. The ironic thing was once I waited 20 minutes in the Bizarro line, Ka started working again. After Bizarro, it was about 7pm. I ran my way over to the other side of the park to ride Batman, but I stopped by Skull Mountain to talk to Shelby for a bit. We talked for a little bit and then I was off to Batman. I tried to get on a second ride but the gates were closed when I came out. I finished the day by buying my fourth Batman t-shirt in my collection. Overall, it was a pretty sombre day. Nothing too exciting happened, but I did get some rides in before coming back tomorrow for work! :)

Rides:

-Bizarro(1)

-Batman: The Ride(1)

Tomorrow's Mission: Working Green Lantern

Sunday: Another trip report coming your way!

P.s- Got pictures for you of my Batman t-shirt collection! (and an old Batman & Robin: The Chiller hat)

gallery_2269_767_5674.jpg

gallery_2269_767_4893.jpg

gallery_2269_767_84816.jpg

gallery_2269_767_49007.jpg

gallery_2269_767_14598.jpg