VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Rob's First Summer Trip (6/20/12)

batmanrobinchiller

So this is my...I believe second "true" trip to the park? I don't know, but all I know is I had a blast! My mom gave me the car today so I decided to take the opportunity to go to the park as a guest. I got to the park around 2:30. I made my way through the...crowds?? There were no crowds today! I was so happy! I went to my designated area (aka Movietown) and rode Batman. Its my favorite ride but the queue always kills me (This is why Batman is called the Suanabox). It was about a 15 minute wait. After Batman, I went over to the Dark Knight. This was my first time riding TDK for the season. There was no wait and the ride gave me that A/C blast I needed! After I went on TDK, I traveled over to Nitro, where our very own Shelby was checking heights at the entrance. I talked to her for a little while and then went on Nitro. It was about a fifteen minute wait. This was the shortest wait for Nitro I've ever experienced! I then went over to Skull Mountain which had no riders. I rode three times straight and got up to go on the Skyride. The twenty minute wait for the Skyway took me over the the Frontier Adventures area of the park. I then met my friend to go on Ka! I rode in the front row for the first time since 09. I was happy I got my dose of Ka...FINALLY! My friend and I then walked over to Toro which had a five minute wait and then Bizarro with a short wait as well. I was surprised that crowds were thin today. I didn't bother questioning it. After Bizarro, we went over to my ride, the one and only, Green Lantern. There was no wait and I have to say this was the only ride I did not enjoy today. I usually have "smooth" rides, but today it was just...bad. Of course it didn't help that I needed to go relieve myself, but it was quite rough today. One ride was enough. We then went over to Panda Express to have some dinner. After we ate, I went over to buy myself another Batman shirt. (Yes another one. I believe this one makes 5?) After that we went to Nitro for the final ride of the night. It was the best day I had at SF in a while! I hope I get off soon and able to enjoy days like this!

Roller Coasters:

1x Batman: The Ride

1x The Dark Knight

2x Nitro

3x Nitro

1x Kingda Ka

1x El Toro

1x Bizarro

1x Green Lantern

Rides/Attractions:

1x Sky Ride

Total: 12 Rides