VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

9/4/13

SFGadv123

So since I go back to school tomorrow, I thought it would be nice to go to the park today. It was my 10th visit of the year. (unfortunately I haven't been able to go as much as I wanted this year)Got there around 12:30, and the parking lot looked pretty empty. We get in and head right for Kingda Ka, since it has been a while since I had gone on it. The line was in the station and took about 5 minutes.

After KK, we decided to go on Superman, and the line was actually pretty long for how the rest of the park was. After waiting about 25 minutes, we got on. After the ride was over, we had been waiting about 5 minutes before the station when they announce technical difficulties. After being stuck in the flying position for about 20 minutes, they had to manually unlock the train to get us off. They made us sign a thing to ensure we were ok and. We also received a skip the line pass to use for any ride. I'll get back to that later.

We then had lunch.

Next we went over to El Toro, which had a pretty short line, waited about 15 minutes, and as always, we went in the back row.

After El Toro, we went over to Rolling Thunder, since the line was long, we used the skip the line pass and, I actually felt that it wasn't as bumpy today, and it made me even more upset it was leaving, hopefully I can go on it one more time this weekend.

Next, we went to Bizarro which had a short line, waited about 10 minutes.

We went over to Nitro which had a short line, and got on it in about 15 minutes (for front row). After Nitro we went to Batman which also had a short line, so we went on front row in about 5 minutes. To end the day, we went on Nitro once again, and the line was even shorter cause it was down to take a train off, because it wasn't crowded enough to operate three.

Sorry but I have no pictures from the trip.