VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Dorney Park 10/6/13

SFGadv123

Yesterday I took a trip up to Dorney. We arrived at the park at around 1130 am. There were barely any cars in the parking lot. When going in, we headed to Talon and walked right on. After that, we went on Wild Mouse, which had about a 10 minute wait. Next was Hydra, which had no line at all, and then Steel Force, also had no line. We hit Stinger and Possessed, with no lines, and after that we went to have lunch.

After lunch, we went over to the waterpark to see what trails were over in that area for when we did them that night. after that, we did Steel Force again, Thunderhawk, and then the mansion (I think that is what it was called). We then went on Demon Drop, it has always been a great ride, and I wish great adventure would have kept the freefall they had. We hit Steel Force a few more times, Stinger and Possessed once more again. All had not lines. After all that we went to dinner.

For the trails, we started with Corn Stalkers. It was a great trail and was pretty scary, there was someone at every turn waiting to scare you. The line was only about 5 minutes.

Next we headed over to The Asylum, which was my favorite of the night. The line looked really long, so we used a skip the line pass that came with the purchase of our tickets. It was long, and scary, which is what I like in trails. I think that this asylum was better than the one at Great Adventure.

We headed over to the graveyard, which was a good trail, not one of my favorites, but it was good.

Next was Desolation, which was my second favorite of the night. It was scary and was pretty long too. They also made you take a picture in the beginning, and at the end they turned your faces into zombies.

I don't remember when, but sometime we went on Age Of Darkness, which was very short and nothing great about it.

To end the night we went on Steel Force one more time, as well as Talon. The park never got busy, and it was a great day to go.

Ride Count

Steel Force - 4x

Talon - 2x

Possessed - 2x

Stinger - 2x

Hydra - 1x

Wild Mouse - 1x

Thunderhawk - 1x (glad to see a classic woodie still here, unlike rt)

Demon Drop - 1x

Ferris Wheel - 1x

Train - 1x

Edited by SFGadv123

I hope that statement was chock full of sarcasm...

I was unaware that the freefall they used to have was just like that, sorry, but I did not know it. What I should say is, it's too bad they got rid of the one they had.