VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Help on buying Season passes 2014

3cstodisney

Hi all new to forums but old timer of going to GA! Though this year is the first time we decided to purchase season passes I was wondering if anyone can help with a few questions as I can't seem to find the answers on the official GA site. Currently they are offering a free parking pass with the purchase of 4 or more season passes but you need to have the ID's processes before the end of april. Here's my questions first when I go to the park the first time will I get charged to park even if I'm just going to guest relations and not going into the parks yet? Second question is I noticed when you sign up online to buy the passes, there is an option to buy a parking pass, do I need to buy the parking pass and then they reimburse you when you show up to get your ID's processed or there is no need to buy parking pass at all they just give you the free one when you go to process your ID? Thanks so much if anyone can help

I used to buy everything at the park. I would pay for the season pass parking at the parking booth. They give you a receipt that you take to the season pass processing. This year i'm buying the Gold pass which includes the parking. One year though the parking attendant didn't know or didn't want to be bothered with doing a season pass parking and told me that during season pass processing, they would reimburse the difference. They did but it's not how it works.

I believe if you buy everything online including the parking pass you do not get charged at the gate. The printed pass will show you payed for season parking. Its been a while since I've done it this way since they let you renew at the end of the season.