VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Cedar Point- CoasterMania 2015

DANofNJ

https://www.cedarpoint.com/plan-a-visit/coastermania

Friday, June 5, 2015

WHO CAN ATTEND
Cedar Point welcomes members of the following officially recognized coaster clubs. A current, valid club ID card and park admission is required to gain access to these events.

EVENT ITINERARY (Subject to change)

6:00 AM Check-in opens at the front gate ticket windows 7:00 - 9:00 AM ERT on Rougarou, Millennium Force, GateKeeper & Raptor 9:00 - 10:00 AM ERT on Blue Streak, Wicked Twister, maXair & WindSeeker 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM* LUNCH at the new Lakeside Pavilion 10:30 - 11:30 PM ERT on Skyhawk & Power Tower - S&S Combo Meal! 10:30 PM - 12:30 AM ERT on Top Thrill Dragster, Magnum XL-200 & Maverick

*You may be assigned a designated time to arrive at lunch.

CHECK-IN
Check-in will take place at the ticket windows at the Main Entrance only. The Marina Gate, Resorts Gate and Beach Gate will not be open. Guests staying at Hotel Breakers, Sandcastle Suites or Lighthouse Point can board a shuttle that will take them to the front gate. Shuttle information will be provided at a later date. Photo ID and valid club card will be required.

ADMISSION

• There are NO pre-sold admission tickets
  • To gain access to all events, guests must present the following: 1) a current, valid coaster club membership card 2) photo ID 3) Cedar Point admission (Season Pass, Platinum Pass or one-day park ticket).
  • Regular admission price: coming soon

HOTEL DEALS
CoasterMania! guests can enjoy the following discounted hotel rates at our properties:

Hotel Breakers (2 queen beds)**

• $189 - 6/4
  • $199 - 6/5

Breakers Express (2 queen beds)**

• $69 - 6/4
  • $129 - 6/5

**Limited number of rooms at this rate; tax not included; make reservations by May 21, 2015. Use promo code MANIA when reserving online or when calling 419-627-2106.

FAQ
Q. When and where can I register for CoasterMania?
A. Registration is available online. Please fill out the form below. Registration is required for EACH person attending this event. Guests of club members should not register - they should be added to the club member's registration, as designated on the form.

Q. What happens at check-in?
A. At check-in, our team will validate your coaster club membership and check photo ID. You'll also receive your credentials and any other information for the day.

Q. I am a member of ACE, how many people can I bring with me to CoasterMania?
A. Each card-carrying member of an approved roller coaster or amusement park enthusiast group can bring one (1) non-member with them to CoasterMania! The card-carrying member should register and add their guest's name to his/her registration below.

Q. I have a Season Pass, do I need to pay to get into CoasterMania!?
A. No! All activities are included with your Season or Platinum Pass.

Q. We are staying at the Hotel Breakers and bought admission ticket from them, can I use them to get into CoasterMania!?
A. Yes. Any form of admission will get you into CoasterMania!, assuming you are a recognized club member.

Q. I don’t belong to a coaster club group, but I want to come to CoasterMania! How do I get in?
A. You can either come in with a friend who is a member (see the third question above), or you will need to join one of the approved roller coaster clubs above.

REGISTRATION
New in 2015, registration is required for this event. You will not receive a confirmation after filling out the form below. Registration closes promptly at noon on Monday, June 1, 2015.

Please note: if you are bringing a guest, you must both be present at check-in.

Leave this field empty

All fields are required.