VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Trip 7/26 Flash Pass advice?

RC98

I'm visiting the park this Sunday for what is likely my only trip for the season. Since this is my one trip for the year I'd like to get on all the major rides (coasters plus Zumanjaro, Skyscreamer, and El Diablo for me). I will have from park opening until 7 PM latest. What level of Flash Pass (if any) would you say is necessary for me to buy? I'm willing to get whatever level is necessary in order to get on all the rides I want.

I would say unless you are certain that you want a flash pass with whatever crowd levels are, hold off on buying until you feel out crowds. Opening to 7pm is a good amount of time. Don't spend the money unless you decide its necessary at some point in the day. That being said i don't recommend a regular FP, I personally view them as pointless since you wait as long as the normal line- but you can go off and do stuff. I would recommend atleast the Gold level (cuts off i believe 75% of wait time) or higher.

I know it may be a little expensive, my suggestion would be either the gold or platinum level flash pass. The Gold includes Zumanjaro and Skyscreamer, the Platinum includes the three rides including El Diablo, with that you can wait once and ride twice. When I go, I usually get the gold flash pass and on occasion, the Platinum. I personally love using the system. It is a good idea.

Thanks jdc12192 and Brian for the advice! Right now I think I'm going to hold off on getting a flash pass and instead get on a few rides at opening to feel out the lines. Additionally the weather forecast right now calls for a chance of scattered thunderstorms which I'm hoping might make the park a bit less crowded. If I get a flash pass it will probably be the Gold level so it could cut off from the wait times. Thanks again!

Edited by RC98