VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Six Flags New England PTR: 8/18/15

nbadude44

My mother and I entered the park around 10:30 and went straight to Wicked Cyclone. I immediately fell in love with all the theming elements they put in, everything from the plane in the queue to the station filled with newspapers were just perfect. The ride itself was very fun in my opinion (9 out of 10), so much so that I decided to go on a second time, both of which were 5 minutes or less of waiting with two trains running. After that, we immediately hit up the NE SkyScreamer and Pandemonium, each with less than 20 minute waits. Unfortunately, Goliath is still closed due to ongoing technical difficulties, which meant a short ride on the Scrambler for us instead. After some lunch outside of the park, we went straight to Batman: The Dark Knight, which I wasn't able to go on during my previous visit along with Mind Eraser which was next up. Dark Knight was fun, but felt like it was over so quickly, so it gets an 8 out of 10 in my book.

Next up was Bizarro, and I'm still jealous that you guys got to keep your sound system while the Bizarro in Great Adventure got rid of theirs. After three consecutive rides and one ride on Gauntlet, we decided to just walk around the park for the heck of it and eventually ended up walking onto Kontiki, which was a pleasant surprise, Joker's Wildcard, then I rode Tomahawk by myself. We also briefly caught a glimpse of a magic show that was going on around 2:00 that was cute and very child-oriented. My mother decided to sit the rest of the day out, so I ended up finishing the day with Thunderbolt, Flashback, and another ride on Bizarro. All in all, it was a very satisfying day with perfect weather to boot.

Final Rating: 5 out of 6 Flags.

Ridelist: Bizarro 4x

Wicked Cyclone 2x

Batman The Dark Knight 1x

Mind Eraser 1x

Thunderbolt 1x

Pandemonium 1x

Flashback 1x

Gotham City Gauntlet 1x

NE SkyScreamer 1x

Joker's Wildcard 1x

Kontiki 1x

Tomahawk 1x

Scrambler 1x

I'll post my pictures momentarily...

Edited by nbadude44

Nice trip report, thank you for sharing! New England looks like an awesome park that is definitely on my to do list. Glad to hear you had an awesome time. I heard Goliath blew one of the hydraulic motors and its going to be down for a while until they receive the part for the ride.

[quote name="nbadude44" post="

Final Rating: 5 out of 6 Flags.

Ridelist: Bizarro 4x

Twisted Colossus 2x

Batman The Dark Knight 1x

Mind Eraser 1x

Thunderbolt 1x

Pandemonium 1x

Flashback 1x

Gotham City Gauntlet 1x

NE SkyScreamer 1x

Joker's Wildcard 1x