VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Six Flags Should Introduce a Season Guest Pass

scott

I with when I purchased season passes for my family I could have gotten an extra one that could be used for a guest. It wouldn't be set up to be specific to a single person but linked to my biometrics. We head to the park quite a bit but my older daughter doesn't have a friend to bring and at 16 I think she is board with the rest of us. This way she could invite someone who doesn't have a season pass.

I would think it could work the same way a bring a friend for free coupon would work only you have to have the pass with you. My guest would present the pass and either I would have to have already passed the scanner or I would have to scan a second time to allow the gust pass to work.

I would have picked up a guest pass if it was available.

Sorry if I didn't explain it well but I think you might get the idea. Just something I have thought about every time I would drag my 16 year old to the park with the family and wished she had a friend to make it more fun for her.

Im in the same boat. Would be nice for us but dont think that would make much sense for SF. Maybe they could meet us in the middle and continue to offer a few days bring a fiend free but also introduce a year long bring a friend for 19.99 or 24.99 for pass holders.