VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Great Adventure August 3, 2016

TylerRRC1972

I think we were suffering from Theme Park Withdrawal after 5 days, so we headed down to Great Adventure. We arrived at 11:45, Security Gate wait was about 10 minutes and Entry gate was about 15. We went to the Parachutes first and rode twice with a 8 and then 12 minute waits, they had 3 of the 4 sides operating, next we went to the Daily Planet Gift shop to find the Team Shirts, despite Six Flags stating in press release that they were there, they weren't, Six Flags also said they only had Team Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman, they do, but they also have Team Joker and Harley Quin, if you want one they are at Looney Tunes on Main Street and Flags in the tent near Boardwalk. After getting are Cup filled we went over to Tango and we got on 3 times with no wait, we then had food at Planet Gyro, best food we've had at GA, next time we want to try Macho Nacho. After Lunch we went to Daffys Hot Air Balloons with no wait, Bugs Bunny Camp Carousel with a 2 minute wait, Foghorn Leghorns Stagecoach Express with no wait, Bugs Bunny Ranger Pilots with no wait and Wile E Coyote Canyon Blaster with a 2 minute wait, after waiting in line for 15 minutes at the Food Court in Bugs Bunny National Park for Drinks we headed to Runaway Mine Train with a 25 minute wait, the Orange and Yellow Train Broke and they ran it twice with nobody on it, we then waited on the brake in the blue train while Maintenance workers made repairs. Next we took the skyride with a 15 minute wait and got some dippin dots, next we went to the Studio 28 Arcade and cooled down a bit and finally got on Harley Quinn Crazy Train with a 20 minute wait. The Joker, Bugaboo and Bugs Bunny Barnstormer were closed all day, Congo Rapids opened up at about 14:00. On the app Nitro was a 35-60 Minute wait all day, Skull Mountain 15-60, Dark Night 5-45, Batman 10-70, Superman 20-55, Green Lantren 20-45, Kingda Ka 30-70, El Toro 30-55 and Bizzaro 5-25. My 5 year old nephew got to do 4 new rides on his 4th trip to GA in less then a year, Parachutes, Tango, Rnaway Mine Train and Harley Quinn Crazy Train. The Ride Ops on Tango and Foghorn were Super, RMT was good and Harley Quinn Sucked, is there a reason they don't move patrons up to the air gates? They also need to staff food stands in certain locations with more employees. Also why not stay open 24 hours since there is clearly no clean up staff and if there are, they aren't doing there job, when you have to step over branches, leaves and trash that have been lying around for days and weeks, it's disgusting, or walk around a 5 foot wide puddle on the sidewalk. Someone need to tell Six Flags about some Great Inventions, like A. Paint B. Asphalt C. Concrete D. Brooms E. Power Washer. There's no reason rides and stands should be faded and paint chipped off as bad as it is, sidewalks being Hazards and Sidewalks being Black unless there asphalt. People are also now entering the regular parking lot and going around the wrong way to the preferred lot to park. This is a Park with GREAT Rides, so raise admission to $90.00 to $100.00 to make it a GREAT Park with even sidewalks, everything freshly painted and clean and better ride and food operations. Thank You

• Like 2

Someone need to tell Six Flags about some Great Inventions, like A. Paint B. Asphalt C. Concrete D. Brooms E. Power Washer. There's no reason rides and stands should be faded and paint chipped off as bad as it is, sidewalks being Hazards and Sidewalks being Black unless there asphalt.

Lol. Sounds worse than anything I've seen at the park lately, but I get the sentiment. Anywhere in particular you saw that deserves special attention?