VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Holiday World-8/12

Pineracer

So i arrived at the park around 11 and forgot that the park had free parking. Once in the park, i made my way over to Thunderbird which i knew would have a long wait (might have been the longest). Before i was probably even in the park, someone threw up on the ride and it was inactive but the station had 4 cycles-ish full of guests. Clearly best ride in the park, I also noticed Pilgrim's Plunge area is still there (kind of like how Chiller's station stood for many years). Next stop was gobbler Getaway which was stacking cars and at about a 10min wait, longest of the whole day. I got 690 on the ride.

Next stop was the Voyage, roughest of the 3 woodies at 1-2 train wait with both trains active. After that, I cooled off at the rapids and had a chat with a Tennessee Family. I made my way around 4th of July and saw a bit of the Legacy show before riding Liberty Launch [first up tower]. After that, I got an Oreo Churro and found one the stages near by and watched the end of one of the shows. I then made my way to Legend which was pretty empty and running one train. Raven was a similar story but the front did get more people interested before the other rows.

I also got on the Hallo-swing and saw the dive show before riding Legend Back row (most the coasters i rode in second or third row; first time in back i believe). I forgot to bring a bathing suit so i didn't go to splashing Safari. Next Stop, Cedar Point.