VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

10/10/16

SFGadv123

Went to the park today for my firs time this year (since I never got a 2016 season pass, but got one for 2017). I was expecting to to be busy since yesterday was rainy and it was a holiday, but it wasn't too bad.

I got to the park at about 11:15 and headed over to KK. It was testing at the time so we figured it was going to open soon, but after waiting about 25 minutes, they opened Zumanjaro so we went on that instead and got to go on it twice. KK still was not opened when we got off and I don't believe it ever did open.

We then went to El Toro which had a line past the 30 minute sign, but the line moved fast and only took about 20 minutes. We wanted to go on The Joker as I have never been on it before, but it was closed and didn't look like it was going to open anytime soon, so we went to Nitro to end the day.

We left a little before 2pm. While we didn't get on a whole lot of rides, we didn't stay too long and the main reason we went was just to validate our passes, so not a bad trip. Superman was also closed, to add onto the list of rides not open.

We are taking a crew of 13 over on Friday using all of our bring a friend discounts. I hope all of the coasters are open, I assume it will be packed but would love to get a ride or 2 in and having the full lineup would help.

Last Friday the lines weren't bad at all until around 730 or so. Just try to get there when it opens

Edited by SatansHockey