VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Dead Man's Party

Pineracer

I was watchng the Grove Show last Thersday (10/6) and Doc said New England used to do Dead Man's Party. I searched up Dead Man's Party Six Flags and also saw that Over Georgia does it as well. Question 1. Do any other parks do this? and 2. Do all of the parks do the same show (so both Great Adventure and Over Georgia are doing Graveyard Rock)?

They are not nearly the same. I am 99% sure that Great Adventure's is the original, and the others don't even come close to the scale or budget of ours.

They share some songs from our previous DMPs, but really the names of the shows are pretty much the only thing similar about them.

I believe it's only SFNE and SFOG. Maybe 1 or 2 more, but it's definitely not a chain wide thing.

Edited by Matt Kaiser

For some reason I Saw St Louis was doing it in 2016 too, could have been last year or two years ago.

• 10 months later...

I feel Dead Man's Party will be the only reason we might not see the Batman stage get torn down for a bit. As Raptor/T-Rex coasters get more complex (or if Dark Knight is sent to another Park and we get a spinning coaster), they could use both the stuntman and stage areas for that.

I didnt realise it was inside. I must have nto gotten over there last year. Last I remember it was outside of the stunt show arena.

Yup - two years ago it was outside, if this is the show I recall, which was my original question. The lip syncing was dreadful, and not in a good way. LOL