VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

A brief late musing on Fright Fest

Coasterghost

Sorry that this is about Freight Fest (as I thought I posted this) I was able to get back to Freight Fest the last weekend of it's Ops, and I can say that it was truly enjoyable sans the $30 up charge but that is besides the point. I was able to talk to an employee of the park who happened to be in the entertainment division and we we're discussing about how GADV runs vs where I worked in Orlando (Not Disney or Sea World but the other major). The fun musing fact he told me was that apparently they used all rental gear for the production which was why he wasn't running the show and that they most likely built the stage over the fountain but either of

us were not sure.

Sorry for this very late musing, but maybe I'll catch some of you at Holiday in the park if I go.

Edited by Coasterghost

• 3 weeks later...

I also don't fully understand what you're saying--mostly about a stage over the fountain.

I do know they rent a lot of things from fences to light and sound equipment, but not really "everything." Not sure what that entails.

Its in regards to the Movie Stunt Arena and how the fountain in the arena is still there and that they just built over it. Which if they did remove the top of the fountain, then there is a chance that they could be working on it to fix it.

20065123.jpg

I kind of understand what you are trying to say but there are holes with information missing that need to be filled in.

But I am not surprised they rent all the gear. Only makes sense in my opinion

I apologize from the lack of information, as the conversation was a brief one about particularity the Movie Town Stunt Arena. If you have questions I can try my best to explain them.