VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

12/30 and 12/31: Ring In The New Year with GA!

Mr.Six

The first time we went to Holiday In The Park was 12/10. I thought for sure we weren't gonna go again by the end of the season but then we decided to hop in a go see a show or 2 because I missed Trouble in Toyland the first time. Keep in mind this is 12/30. When we arrive the sun is down and it's dark so I couldn't get any day shots. We went to the GA Cafe for a snack, watched a little bit of Celebration of Seasons and then took "Joy to The World" to the Americana to see Trouble in Toyland and I have to admit, fantastic show. I felt like I was in a Christmas circus! When we got out I had to make a quick call and then went to Dark Knight with my brother. Following that was Batman, my final ride of the day and running pretty good. My siblings did Deja Vu and then we went to eat and then left. I thought that was my final visit of 2016, but I was wrong.

I was bummed I had to miss the fireworks but then my friend called me up and offered me a ride to Great Adventure. I was jumping for joy and made sure to thank him. My phone was low so I could only take a few photos. We got into the park and it was cool in the day. We went to Skull Mountain and used some advice from Yoshi. He said ride the indoor rides and then the outdoor rides when I was planning on going on 12/10. After Mountain we did Dark Knight and then did Nitro, twice! After a quarter of my left hand's skin was gone we ate and by now the sun is almost down. We did Skyride but this time with a little light left. Then we hit swashbuckler and then Houdini to warm up. Joker was down just like the previous day. We headed to Superman and I could've sworn I saw Tom taking photos! Not sure if he was there but if he was I should've stopped to say Hi! Superman was my final ride of 2016. We headed to the fireworks and wow! I'm just gonna say that those red and greens really match Main Street! And just like that, my 2016 season was over. Actually, no no, waiting in traffic said my 2016 season was over :thumbup1: !C1HbFptXcAARYxT.jpgC1Ha0VRWIAIq2KF.jpgC1HbKckW8AAagUN.jpgC1Ha9DYXEAA4CL8.jpg

Edited by Mr.Six
  • Like 1