VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Get the potholes fixed!

dougdrummer

When I attended HITP back in late December, I noticed that the parking lot potholes had gotten bigger than ever. On my drive out, it seemed like I was riding on the moon's surface, and I had to run a slalom course to avoid losing a wheel in one of the giant potholes. Especially in the regular parking lot closest to the entrance.

And the parking area for Preferred Parking is a total joke, with a mismash of different types of asphalt with old striping lines and patchwork everywhere. You can tell they just randomly cordoned off an area near the entrance and made it preferred parking. And the way they have it roped and barrier curbed off looks totally unprofessional. A park like Disney or Busch Gardens would never have an appearance like that. It reminds me of entering and leaving a drive in movie theater, only worse.

The entrance and the parking area are the first thing that guests see when they get to the park. SFGA's parking lots are a total mess and a downright embarrassment.

Does anyone know if they have plans to repave at least the worst portions of the lots? Or am I the only one irritated by this.