VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Great Adventure September 21, 2017

TylerRRC1972

My Nephew was off from school today so we decided to take a ride to GA, what a mistake. It took us 64 Minutes to get from 537 Entrance to the Fountain, yes a car was stopped in the right lane, but that didn't back up traffic because as soon as you got around it, you still sat. My Nephew was so Miserable that we got our cups, went on Justice League Battle for Metropolis ( Awesome Ride by the way), then played in the arcade, he got Dippin Dots and we shopped and Left. A year since our last trip and nothing has Changed. I guess the budget couldn't afford a Lane Sweeper, A Power Washer, some Leaf Blowers, a ton of Paint, Concrete or Asphalt, Fencing or a Season Pass Entrance. The Old Country Path needs to be opened up, FreeFalls Area need to be cleaned up and there is too much space around, they need more rides. Also just get rid of The Log Flume and Congo Rapids and put a Nice Roller Coaster in that can be used April to November, why water rides would be closed in the summer is a joke, they should be open May 1 to September 30 unless it's too cold. I really wish a private investor would by the park so that could be the number one focus. I'm really glad I didn't renew my season pass for 2018, there are much cleaner parks I could spend next year at. large.Vacation_506.jpg.493d9b91a9645044396774fe17280c42.jpg

13 minutes ago, dougdrummer said:

You went on one ride?  Were the lines on everything else too long to wait?

Yes one Ride, not a typo. My Nephew wasn't feeling too good, so that was the main reason. Dark Knight was out the doors to the outside attendant, Justice League was three rows past the 45 Minute Sign.