VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Special Memorial Day Dining Offer

drdfresh

I received the Six Flags Great Adventure Newsletter today. It mentions that if you buy a basic meal plan you'll automatically get upgraded to Deluxe or buy the Deluxe and get upgraded to the Premium. When you click through to the website, the deluxe to premium sale is listed but not the basic to deluxe. I even placed the basic meal plan in the cart with no change. Does anyone know who I can contact about this?

This is the text from the newsletter:

Special Memorial Weekend Dining Offer

After you buy your 2018 Season Pass, add on your 2018 Dining Pass to save hundreds of dollars on food at the park all year. Buy your Dining Pass online during our Memorial Weekend Sale and you'll get a free upgrade to the next highest level. 

If you buy a Basic Dining Pass, we'll automatically give you Deluxe, which includes lunch, dinner, and a snack on every visit. Or, buy our Deluxe package and you'll get upgraded to Premium – our highest level – which also comes with a free Season Drink Bottle and a 20% merchandise discount. It's our best dining offer of the summer! To receive your free upgrade, you must buy your Dining Pass online by May 28.

1 hour ago, drdfresh said:

I received the Six Flags Great Adventure Newsletter today. It mentions that if you buy a basic meal plan you'll automatically get upgraded to Deluxe or buy the Deluxe and get upgraded to the Premium. When you click through to the website, the deluxe to premium sale is listed but not the basic to deluxe. I even placed the basic meal plan in the cart with no change. Does anyone know who I can contact about this?

This is the text from the newsletter:

You should probably still contact the GR (live chat on the website is pretty good), but my guess is that it may happen automatically for either. Deluxe-to-Premium has been the deal they've been selling for probably over a year now, so that's been on the site like that for a while. As far as I can remember, this weekend is the first time they've ever offered a Basic-to-Deluxe deal, so they probably didn't update the text on the site.